Whether British Columbia is your home or favourite place to visit, we bet you would love to complete this list of TOP 10 ACTIVITIES in Prestige’s 4 regions across BC that we’ve created for you!
Almost all of these great experiences are part of our Prestige Rewards Partner Program, meaning that all Prestige Rewards members can save just by showing their Rewards card! Learn more about all the deals available on the “Rewards Partner” tab on your preferred hotel’s microsite on our website.
TOP 10 in Okanagan Valley
- Wine tour! Boat tour! Or even better- combine the two with Sip and Anchor in Kelowna!
- Learn a new water sport while enjoying the lake! Flyboarding with HydroFly Kelowna is easy, fun, and unforgettable.
- Capture a breathtaking sunset after hiking a scenic mountain with your friends and family! Noble Adventures will personalize your experience according to your preferences.
- Meet kangaroos at the Kangaroo Creek Farm in Kelowna.
- Go on a bike ride around downtown Kelowna before cycling back to the Prestige Beach House to enjoy fresh oysters on-site at the West Coast Grill and Oyster Bar!
- Brush up your mini-golfing skills while out and about in Salmon Arm. Bonus challenge for the risk-takers: try high-performance go-karts.
- Organize a delicious feast for yourself and your friends in Salmon Arm! We challenge you to try French crepes for breakfast at Café Tasse, a fruit pie for lunch (Shuswap Pie Company), and the famous Don Cherry’s wings for dinner!
- Show your kids what a farm is like with Davison Orchards in Vernon: farm animals, tractor tours, and an acre-wide play area for kids. Visit orchards and enjoy produce!
- Try 20 different flavours of honey and even some honey wine at the Planet Bee Honey Farm and Meadery in Vernon.
- Enjoy a relaxing day off at The Lake Life Boutique Spa in Salmon Arm! There’s never a better time to treat yourself than today!
TOP 10 in Kootenay Rockies
- Start your day with whitewater rafting in Radium or Golden! We also recommend finishing it up with a family BBQ. Kootenay River Runners will make it fun for everyone!
- Take an easy-paced approach to kayaking or canoeing in the spectacular setting of the Columbia River Valley.
- Don’t miss out on the local favorite! Try the garlic-inspired Kootenay and European menu at Outer Clove Restaurant.
- Make it your mission this year to get to the mountain with Kootenay Gateway.
- Better your health while enjoying a pure spa experience at the Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort’s Elevation Massage & Spa.
- When was the last time you’ve seen a live performance? With shows ranging from classical ballet to contemporary comedy, Capitol Theatre in Nelson is back and open for business!
- We challenge you to go zig-zagging across the Dry Gulch Valley on a fully guided, 7 zipline tour with Valley Zipline Adventures.
- You can’t miss golfing at the award-winning Wildstone Golf Course in Cranbrook.
- Have a cozy seafood dinner with a custom cocktail at Port701 Marinaside Dining & Lounge located right at the Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson.
- Support a 30 year family-owned restaurant in the heart of Golden, BC. The Turning Point Restaurant will have you returning for more.
TOP 10 in Northern BC
- Do you like blueberries, strawberries, cherries, or raspberries? What about wine? If you responded YES to both of these questions, you HAVE to visit the Northern Lights Estate Winery in Prince George and taste their “Seduction” wine special.
- Ever wanted to be in several places at once?! Easy solution – enjoy Mediterranean dining with European-inspired recipes at Noir Kitchen + Bar located at the Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge Smithers.
- Connect with nature by kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding. Whether it’s a lesson, a tour, or a stand-alone rental – Skeena Kayaking will create a seamless and enjoyable experience for you.
- We bet you haven’t done this before! Explore the Bulkley Valley on well-trained horses with Mountain View Adventures.
- Begin your Thursday morning at the Two Rivers Gallery in Prince George. Changing exhibitions and local art collections guarantee to impress you.
- We heard active lifestyle and beautiful views prolong your life! Enjoy a breathtaking hike at Babine Mountains Provincial Park with trails to glacier-fed lakes and subalpine meadows.
- Hop on a boat tour with Prince Rupert Adventure Tours to witness whales and maybe even sea lions, harbour seals, blue herons, or bald eagles!
- Have you played curling before? Make it your Saturday night plan; you’ll get a fee discount, lots of exercise, and laughter – all in one night at Prince George Golf & Curling Club.
- After a lucky fishing morning in Prince Rupert, visit Dolly’s Fish Market for full-service processing! You can even have your fish smoked!
- A trip to Northern BC wouldn’t be complete without snacking on some locally sourced fresh oysters at Grand Trunk Tavern in Prince George.
TOP 10 in Vancouver Island
- Get the blood flowing as you fly through the sky! Try Adrena Line Ziplining, you won’t regret it!
- Enjoy an afternoon cold beer while watching a sports game at Vault Sports Lounge.
- Let the provincial parks fascinate you with their beauty! We recommend starting with Sooke Potholes and French Beach parks.
- Take up a new hobby – try sailing with Starlight Sailing Adventures around Vancouver Island.
- Don’t miss the chance of going on a rainforest tour while in Sooke!
- Take some time off and enjoy an afternoon de-stress at the Coastal Tides Day Spa located at the Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke.
- Tap into the ‘zen’ with nature by letting the Natural Connection personalize your outdoor experience!
- Whale watching just has to be ticked off on your 2021 to-do list!
- Begin your afternoon with tasting award-winning spirits at Sheringham Distillery.
- Feeling adventurous?! Try the West Coast Backpacking Trail.
Don’t forget to pick up your Prestige Summer Passport at the front desk of any Prestige hotel in BC so that you can
EXPLORE, STAY, and WIN!