The Golden Golf Club Senior Open is scheduled for August 10th, 2015 at 9:30am and Prestige Hotels & Resorts is proud to be the title sponsor for this golf tournament.
Voted BC’s #1 Hidden Gem in 2012 & 2014, the Golden Golf Club is one of the most breathtaking courses in BC. Wedged between the world famous Purcell and Rocky Mountains, the Columbia River surrounds the course. When the course was originally built, the intention was to show off as many views as possible, making Golden Golf Club one gorgeous site.
To maximize the benefits of the golf course, there are many practice facilities available. These include a grass teed driving range, putting green, and sand bunker.
Competitors in the Golden Golf Club Senior Open must be 50 years or older to register for the event. The member entry fee is $60 and the non-member entry fee is $75. Entry fees include:
- 18 holes of golf with power cart
- Gross & net team prizes
- Appreciation voucher
- Complimentary small bucket
- Lunch following the round
If competitors enter before August 4th, they will be entered into a draw to win their entry fee back. This draw will take place at 6pm on August 9th.
The format for the tournament is as follows:
- 18 Holes Medal Play
- First Tee Time at 10am
- Age 65+ qualifies for Super Senior prizing
- Practice round available Sunday, August 9th for $54
Entry forms are available from Pro Shop Staff who can also be reached at 250.344.2700 or [email protected].
Other events this summer and fall at the Golden Golf Club including the following:
- Golden Cup – August 15th & 16th
- CNIB Lion’s Charity Tournament – August 24th
- Men’s Eclectic Open – September 12th & 13th
- Fall Classic – September 20th
- Fall Community Day – October 1st
- Final Men’s Day – October 3rd
- Final Ladies’ Day – October 4th
- Last Day for Golf – October 12th
The Golden Golf Club is located at 576 Golf Course Drive, just off the Trans-Canada Highway. For more information about the course and upcoming events, visit their website at www.golfgolden.com.