Prestige Hotels and Resorts
Prestige Loyalty Club
Prestige Loyalty Club - Terms & Conditions
The Prestige Loyalty Club is an elite rewards program that allows our loyal guests the opportunity to earn complimentary nights at any Prestige Hotel & Resort and obtain other exclusive offers and privileges.
Who is Eligible
- Membership is open to individuals 19 years of age and over.
- The Prestige Loyalty Club welcomes any/all of Prestige Hotels & Resorts’ guests (currently there are 9 Prestige locations throughout British Columbia).
How to participate in the Prestige Loyalty Club
- There is no fee to join the Prestige Loyalty Club.
- Membership card must be presented during each stay and must be validated by a hotel representative.
- Members may be required to present personal identification at check-in to verify membership.
- Members may accumulate nights at any Prestige Hotel or Resort.
- Complimentary nights earned are valid at any Prestige Hotel or Resort.
- Membership will be effective on the date of enrollment in the club. Retroactive credits will not be issued to stays prior to enrollment in the Prestige Loyalty Club.
- Members are responsible for advising Prestige Hotels and Resorts of any address or email changes.
- Advance reservations are required and members must indicate that the reservation is for a Prestige Loyalty Club redemption.
- Rooms available for Prestige Loyalty Club redemptions are limited and may not be available on the requested date.
- Reservations for complimentary stays are subject to room type availability at the time of booking and are subject to black-out dates.
- Upon redemption members are required to submit one (1) completed membership card indicating nine (9) paid nights in order to receive a complimentary one-night stay in a deluxe room.
- Upon redemption members are required to submit two (2) completed membership cards indicating eighteen (18) paid nights in order to receive a complimentary one-night stay in a designer suite.
- Complimentary stays have no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional programs.
- Members acknowledge that complimentary stays are subject to the rules and restrictions as noted below.
- Members will earn one (1) complimentary night after nine (9) paid nights.
- Only one credit per night may be earned.
- Members must reserve the room in the member’s name and occupy the reserved room.
- Members agree to receive exclusive offers and privileges from Prestige Hotels and Resorts.
- These offers and privileges may also include discounts and/or added value bonuses from participating on site facilities.
Details and Restrictions
- Complimentary rooms have no cash value.
- Complimentary nights are based on availability and subject to black-out dates.
- Completed membership cards can be redeemed for a complimentary room and tax only. Incidentals are not included.
- Completed membership cards cannot be used in conjunction with packages and promotions.
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts is not responsible for any lost or stolen membership card.
- Paid rooms credited on lost or stolen membership cards cannot be transferred to a replacement card.
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to correct any pricing, typographical or description errors.
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to audit membership cards for authenticity.
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to discontinue membership to anyone who engages in conduct adversely affecting Prestige Hotels and Resorts or who as a guest, participates in any illegal activity. Discontinued membership may result in the cancellation of the exclusive offers and privileges.
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to terminate the program, modify any offer or privilege or change any of the terms and conditions with or without notice.
- Members will have three months after termination to redeem their completed membership cards for complimentary rooms.
- Rooms obtained with promotional gift certificates, paid for with travel industry rates or discounted group rates will be excluded from the program. Some restrictions may apply to special negotiated rates.